Caitlyn's Amazingly Awesome Blog:) <3

A blog for amazingly awesome people like me!!!!!!

All about Me!

This page is all about me!!! So you can get to know more about me. My hobbies are dancing, swimming, and volleyball. I love doing hair(braiding it, curling it, etc), doing my nails(even though I’m horrible at it) , and making my own facials and body scrubs. I love shopping, though I’m very picky with what I buy, so when I go shopping for the whole day, I end up with about 2-3 items that I bought. Also, I LOVE chocolate!!!!! It’s so delicious! I also love ice-cream. My favorite show is Glee, and I’m so depressed that Cory Monteith died! I love animals, although I’m afraid of cats. But puppies are just so cute! I also enjoy cooking, and I really want to learn how to play the guitar. I love reading inspiring quotes whenever I need inspiration. I also love working out because I want to have a really strong core so I can hold and do a walking handstand. And that’s all about me!

2 Responses to “All about Me!”

1. Mrs. Kriese says:

I was also very sad to hear about Cory Monteith. Although I am not a “Gleek,” I do enjoy watching the show with my daughter. In interviews, Cory seemed to be as kind and generous as the character he played on television. Very tragic for his family, friends, and fans.

2. francescaz715 says:

Hey Caitlyn! I agree about a strong core, in dance they say it’s for balance and perfect turns. In acrobatic dances, it’s for super cool tricks! I also really enjoy making things like facials and doing my nails. Once I painted them shiny blue and my fingernails looked like little sparkling seashells! They were adorable! Of course, you know I love quotes. I have about a bajillion!