Caitlyn's Amazingly Awesome Blog:) <3

A blog for amazingly awesome people like me!!!!!!

Why my iPad is helpful

on February 13, 2014

Papers are everywhere, my homework spread out in a pile around me while the contents of my pencil bag have been dumped on the floor as I play Candy Crush on my iPad. This is what everyone expects students to be doing on their school- issued iPads. Right? Wrong. My iPad actually helps keep me organized and get my work done. I mean sure, I play a few games every once in a while, but only after I finish my homework. (Mostly.) But still, my iPad is more of a help than a distraction.

My iPad is always with me to help me write down my homework and remind me when things are due. Everyday in class I look at the study habits and write it down- on my iPad. If I didn’t have it, I would have to hand write all of my study habits!

Also, my iPad has many online textbooks that I use for my subjects, such as science, Latin, and math. Instead of grabbing that huge, heavy, giant 400-page textbook, I can just pull it up on my iPad.

My iPad also gives me a way to keep up with my school things, like how I can get to the school website really easily to see when school is canceled or to check when I have athletics practice after school. Also, I can check my school email to see when I have to return a library book or when u have no more lunch money.

All in all, my iPad is definitely a help more than a toy to me. It keeps me more organized and helps me with my school work, even though Ido play a few games every now and then.

2 Responses to “Why my iPad is helpful”

1. Mrs. Kriese says:

You have access to your literature book via iPad, too…we just haven’t been using it! Do you do any of your independent reading with your iPad? I use the Nook, Kindle, and Flipboard apps for reading.

2. madisonb613 says:

I really liked the lead, it caught my attention, and made me want to keep reading. I really liked the topic of your expository, I can relate to you because I do not play many games on my I pad, but I do every once in a while. Your three reasons really supported your topic and you stayed right on key the whole time. Great job.